Anyone that knows me well enough...

. Wednesday, October 29, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

...knows I've been eating this since I can remember.

Greatest Meal Ever

...and to chase it down.

And to chase it..

And by the way, this whole temperature thing is out of hand.

I'm moving to Miami...

-Tommie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you eat right.
smh.

Anonymous said...

cant be my car, too much gas

Anonymous said...

Potato bread on Welch's grape FTW!!! I need to cop some. and unless ur lactose intolerant...milk is the proper bevarage for peanut butter and jelly my dude!!